Global Software Company
- Collaborating as a trusted advisor to senior executives at the customers to progress business-led, technology-enabled innovation.
- Generating digital business models and concepts with senior executives that combine edge technology (IoT, blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and advanced analytics) with established tech. to deliver business impact and growth at scale.
- Catalyzing change for the customers with an obsession on quality and commercial impact.
- Driving new growth for our Services across the region in collaboration with the partner ecosystem from product development, to sales.
- Leading and inspiring cross-functional teams of designers, technologists, and business innovators to take selected ideas from concept to commercialization.
- Creating and contributing to thought leadership at a global and local level for applied innovation.
- Enable the customers to adapt and use our innovation methodologies, edge technologies, innovation processes and tools
- Drive innovation management capabilities through the customer organization and our organization
- Experience in innovation management, lean start-up organizations, innovation projects and/or research and development
- Experience in development of business models and business cases.
- Minimum 10 years of professional work experience from an innovation or service design consulting, digital agency or top-tier management consulting firm or the management consulting practice at a big System Integrator.
- Proven track record in diverse international and cross-cultural environments.
- Native or fluent in Japanese.
- Fluent in English and in one further European language is an asset.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record of working with senior executives to develop new, disruptive digital business services that transform companies and industries.
- Proven experience in the design and growth of new businesses, preferably gained in a consulting firm or agency.
- Comfort and proven ability to operate at an executive level, both with business (CEO, CMO etc.) and technology (CIO, CTO etc.) leaders, to challenge established thinking and progress transformational programs.
- Able to deliver tangible business results by connecting strategic needs with current and emerging digital technology opportunities.
- Solid experience of how to apply one or more edge technologies (IOT, Data Science, Blockchain, Machine Learning) in a business context.
- Experience in how to revolutionize experiences and services gained in a number of industries, preferable one or more of the following; manufacturing, consumer products, energy and natural resources.
- High energy with a strong work ethic and desire to change the way businesses operate and apply emerging technologies to make a difference.
- Curious with an enquiring mind, inspired by exploration and the new with an openness to learn novel techniques and methods.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast paced, changing environment across multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Passionate about technology enabled business change, inspired by it and able to inspire those around you about the possibilities
- Focused on consistently delivering high quality thinking and outputs, balanced with a pragmatism to get stuff done.
- Excellent communications / presentation skills (oral, written) able to convey complex concepts in condensed, concise and compelling terms.
- A natural collaborator comfortable working with a diverse range of people across geographic and organizational borders.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.