Global Software Company
- Leading cross-functional work-streams of designers, technologists, and business innovators to take selected ideas from concept to commercialization.
- Development of new digital business and service models, and concepts that combine edge technology (IoT, blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and advanced analytics) with established tech. to deliver business impact.
- Working with our leadership in the region to support new growth for our Services in collaboration with the partner ecosystem and across company, from product development, to sales.
- Managing and inspiring teams for selected innovation projects and initiatives.
- Contributing to thought leadership at a global and local level for applied innovation.
- Enabling our customers to adapt and use our innovation methodologies, edge technologies, innovation processes and tools
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of business and service model innovation
- Knowledge of mega trends in business and technology in major industries, preferably in discrete manufacturing, consumer products or energy and natural resources
- Good understanding of how to apply one or more edge technologies (IOT, Data Science, Blockchain, Machine Learning) in a business context.
- High energy with a strong work ethic and desire to change the way businesses operate and apply emerging technologies to make a difference.
- Curious with an enquiring mind, inspired by exploration and the new with an openness to learn novel techniques and methods.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast paced, changing environment across multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Passionate about technology enabled business change, inspired by it and able to inspire those around you about the possibilities
- Focused on consistently delivering high quality thinking and outputs, balanced with a pragmatism to get stuff done.
- Excellent communications / presentation skills (oral, written) able to convey complex concepts in condensed, concise and compelling terms.
- A natural collaborator comfortable working with a diverse range of people across geographic and organizational borders.
- Ideally with experience in the design and growth of new businesses, preferably gained in a consulting firm or agency.
Experience and Language Requirements:
- Experience in innovation management, lean start-up organizations, innovation projects and/or research and development.
- Experience in Design Thinking, innovation management, lean start-up organizations, innovation projects and/or research and development
- Experience in development of new business or service models.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional work experience in innovation consulting or as an entrepreneur, preferably at a top-tier management consulting firm, innovation consultancy or management consulting practice at a big System Integrator
- Experience in diverse international and cross-cultural environments
- Native or fluent in Japanese
- Fluent in English
- One further European language is an asset
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.