Business Development Manager
Global Payment Solutions Company
A world-class multinational payment solutions firm is seeking an experienced individual in Business Development and Strategy to create new partnerships and expand the company's portfolio of Small-Medium Enterprise clientele (SMEs).
- Build strategies to develop new partnerships with mega-banks and government entities.
- Analyze the market for potential partners
- Structure deals and negotiate terms to help new partners achieve maximum utility from company's payment solutions and services.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to grow the business.
- 8 years or more relevant experience within Corporate Sales/Strategy, Business Development or Corporate banking, within the financial services industry.
- Experience working in commercial banks or payment services is highly desired.
- Building strong relations and partnerships within Business to Business (B2B).
- Business planning skills with a good understanding of the Japanese market.
- Results driven individual with a passion for sales and understanding customer needs
- Native/Fluent Japanese speaker with good communication in English.
Full Time Employee
13 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)