Global IT Services Company
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying, developing new opportunities for the inside, field, and channel sales teams to pursue. As a BDR you will generate demand via inbound and outbound calls, email and other digital strategies into assigned accounts and territories.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Development, the BDR is often the first contact for many company prospects via inbound and outbound calls. The BDR qualifies prospects, uncovers business challenges and develops qualified leads for company's account teams.
The BDR will work closely with Field and Inside Sales Reps to build and execute outbound prospecting strategies that are tailored to the account/vertical/territory needs, The BDR will also work cross functionally with the Marketing team to provide feedback on marketing campaigns and asset effectiveness.
- Generate pipeline for the sales organization
- Qualify marketing qualified leads (MQLs) against established criteria before passing to inside reps, field reps or channel partners as Sales Qualified Leads
- Execute outbound sales campaigns to qualify and establish meetings for inside and outside account managers.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualifying and nurturing activities in CRM and other sales tools
- Reach and have meaningful, productive conversations with prospects and customers to create company awareness and establish meetings
- 3+ years of success generating leads and qualifying potential customers in a B2B software selling environment
- Track record of success in a performance and metrics driven role
- Must possess a fearless attitude paired with abundant optimism
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical solutions to customers
- A self-starter with proven success cold-calling at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Native Level of Japanese
- Good command of English (TOEIC 600+)
- Preferably working experience with overseas departments
※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Social Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Commuting Allowance
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Virgin Pulse Wellness program
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.