Global Software Company
Reporting to the Senior Director of Japan Sales, the Business Development Manager for Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) and service will be responsible for planning, driving and growing the ELM business, like SimManager, MaterialCenter, and service business in order to achieve sales target in conjunction with the local sales, pre-sales and support team
· Full ELM products and service revenue responsibility
· Plan for ELM business and service business growth
· Visit prospects/customers and building opportunities with/for them based on their business and engineering challenges
· To understand customers/prospects needs and to demonstrate how ELM products can be used to address these needs
· Build promotion materials & proposals
· Develop practices, solutions and knowledge base aligned with the needs of target customers
· Closely collaborate with the sales/technical in Japan and ELM and service groups in HQ for sharing best practices and increased efficiency
· To report customer's requests for enhancements to the product management team
· Other responsibilities may be added by management to meet the business objectives
· Deep understanding of data management and process management of engineering solution, especially on the process of design/CAE process.
· Having the technical experience of CAE, PLM or PDM experience is must.
· Experience of implementing the service projects.
· Business oriented with a focus on customer solutions and related value
· Good communication skills and ability to talk to middle and high level management, especially in research /development department
· Having a professional appearance to best represent our company
· Proactive, initiative taking and self-motivated
· Energizing and able to create a followership of talented individuals
· Strong leadership skills
A bachelor degree is a minimum requirement
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.