Business Development Manager
Global Payment Solutions Company
A world-class multinational payment solutions firm is seeking an experienced individual in Business Development and Strategy to create new partnerships and expand the company's portfolio of Small-Medium Enterprise clientele (SMEs).
- Build strategies to develop new partnerships focusing on SMEs.
- Analyze the market for potential partners and understand their requirements.
- Structure deals and negotiate terms to help new partners achieve maximum utility from company's payment solutions and services.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to grow the business.
- 5 years or more relevant experience within Corporate Sales/Strategy, Business Development or Corporate banking, within the financial services industry.
- Building strong relations and partnerships within the Business to Business industry (B2B).
- Business planning skills with a good understanding of the Japanese market. Experience in payment industry is preferred.
- Results driven individual with a passion for sales and understanding of customer needs
- Native/Fluent Japanese speaker with good communication in English.
Full Time Employee
13 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.