Global Medical Devices Manufacturer
- Full ownership of Finance & Business Support activities (Finance, Performance Management, IT, Legal & Compliance)
- Reports to JP Managing Director and part of JP leadership team. Holds dotted line to the Regional Business support director
- The primary task is to lead the day to day business support activities as well as to drive the continuous improvement (quality, efficiency, cost )
- The role is responsible for driving a Performance Management agenda together with the Managing Director
- Manage an accountant
Examples of priorities / projects
- Establish local performance management process - ensure that we deliver on the budgets and forecasts
- Support sales organization's strategy execution through business performance analyses
- Implement local financials processes acc. To global standards (Closing, Reporting, Controlling, Forecasting)
- Lead and develop Business Support employees / team
- 2-4 years' experience from top tier management consulting company.
- Educational background in finance so can easily also supervise finance and accounting part
- Strategically analyze sales data and bring business insights to the table. Discovers things in our business that is helpful when making decisions what to do
- Can be hands-on to drive strategy implementation.
- No need to have experience from medtech, but would obviously be advantage having as consultant worked more in health care than other industries
- Compliant, showing proper work ethic as a role model
- Business level English and interpersonal skills in Japanese
- Takes full ownership of the Business Support area, owns business-oriented mindset not just an analyst
- Driven personality with high level of energy. Execution orientated - must be hands-on!
- Structured and analytical mindset - challenge and analyze the figures
- Strong passion for growing business - good understands how the Business Support area can support the overall value creation
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.