Global Government Organization
- Challenge and contribute to the development of business strategies of companies (our customers) to grow into international markets. This requires an understanding of customer value propositions, business models and the capabilities required to be successful operating in the market.
- Work with our customers to develop and deliver Organization 'game plans' in conjunction with the Organization team.
- Engage in a variety of customer initiatives of varying size, scope, complexity and sensitivity.
- Ensure information is kept up to date and shared and stored in the relevant internal systems.
- Contribute to and develop research reports and present to customers.
- Be responsible for the delivery of high impact in-market projects and activities using appropriate project management methodology as required.
- Strategically leverage business outcomes for customers through the opportunities presented by missions and events.
And relationships are key to this role to…
- You need to develop a strong network of engaged stakeholders and virtual team members, including:
- Working with our customers to develop and implement great 'game plans' to achieve their business goals including customer leads, introductions, outcomes and deals which leads to revenue growth.
- Strategically sourcing, building and cultivating networks to benefit the work of our customers. This could include: internal networks, beachheads advisors, local businesses, government agencies, investors, industry associations, business development specialists and functional business advisors.
- Managing key relationships and engaging in multi-party, complex, sensitive/highly confidential and political initiatives which have a high impact and involve complex decision making.
- Supporting customers in their business and regulatory decision making across a range of professional service functions including: Accounting, Commercial Law, Finance and Human Resources.
Success in this role means:
- Delivering outstanding results for our customers; through
- Leveraging our know-how and know-who to build plans to grow their business internationally; and Executing those plans as one global team, working seamlessly for our customers
- 5-10 years experience working with or advising businesses, maximizing commercial outcomes, knowledge and expertise in exporting and operating effectively in international markets. Tertiary qualification in a related field, supplemented with professional training.
- Be a relationship builder - Deep listener, who takes time to really understand. Skilled at building and growing
- strong trusted relationships with customers. Account management experience.
- Be flexible - Proactive and reactive all at the same time, managing multiple priorities and eliminating roadblocks without being knocked off balance by the unexpected.
- Be a network connector - has good local business development contacts to work with our customers.
- Other - Have experience or experience in a consulting environment. Strong communication skills in English and Japanese,
- Good computer skills using the Microsoft Office suite and experience using Customer Relationship Management software or equivalent tools.
8 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.