Global Financial Solutions Provider
- Provides a variety of top-notch post-trade solutions to premier clients within the financial services industry.
- Solutions include automation, standardization and centralization of financial transactions and other risk mitigation tools to enhance operational processes.
- Be responsible for direct sales within the Buy-Side and Sell-Side for the Japan region. Customers include investment managers, security firms, broker/dealers, custodians and other vendors.
- Identify, develop and close-out new sales in the Japan market.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to build strong client relationships and increase revenue.
- Promote company's products and services to prospective clients and execute new deals.
- Understand client's pain points and provide consultative solutions to them.
- Manage personal pipeline of sales activity and forecasts.
- Develop and manage sales campaigns.
- 3+ years of sales experience dealing with institutional clients.
- Person who likes to develop new business, manage client relations and likes to be the revenue driver for the company.
- Native Japanese language level
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in sales of middle office applications or understanding of middle office and trade processing is a plus.
- Business English is preferred.
- Team player with the ability to react to clients' needs effectively and efficiently.
6 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen Base + OTE (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.