Global Financial Service Company
This position is responsible for developing and implementing business strategies to grow Japan business and deliver organic growth and portfolio expansion. The responsibility will also include building new businesses for New card acquisition, billing expansion and revenue expansion. The incumbent will ensure the program will be implemented to the markets with higher customer satisfaction through end-to end process, working closely with various cross-functional teams.
- Capture business growth idea from key stakeholders
- Conduct an initial assessment of opportunities and drill them down to strategies with prioritization.
- Capture core needs from stakeholders and develop implementation plan.
- Coordinate with internal check points for implementation and obtain consensus. 5. Involve necessary teams as a part of implementation or project.
- Cascade the implementation plan to necessary front line people having support.
- Co-work with Partnership Team and conduct a periodical market scan to identify inorganic growth opportunities.
- Go through from strategy development, implementation plan, feasibility study and initial consensus from managements.
- Set a project involving necessary stakeholders.
- Drive the project as a project leader and deliver implementation on expectation.
- Good communication skills for both in Japanese and English languages
- Solid business planning skills and understanding of Japan market and customers
- Experience of Corporate planning and managing internal senior level stakeholders
- Strong thought leadership - innovative & creating thinking
- Strong track record of driving result
- Ability to manage, build consensus and bring focus in a cross-functional environment
- Good understanding of customer segmentation and targeting
- Excellent team player
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.