Global Audio Company
Defines and executes new business opportunities and business models and Growth. Inputs and guides existing reseller tools and processes within the market.
New Business Development
- Provides insight to business leadership on how the existing consumer electronics distribution covers the potential market and identifies where gaps in the distribution are or where distribution can be rationalized.
- Identifies possible alternative distribution opportunities outside of consumer electronics distribution and based on an approved business plan, helps the wholesale organization reach new distribution potential.
- Account manages the new reseller partner relationships throughout the discovery, testing, launch and stabilization periods, before handing off to traditional channel account management
- Leads and Project manages all important aspects of the new business relationship like forecasting, allocation, order automation, store and contract set up.
- Manages detailed project plans for delivering at retail and online for new reseller tests, planning and coordinating resource support for new business development initiatives and assessing results from these tests
- Based on product strategy, leads the creation of new distribution outside of the consumer electronics area. In the beginning this work will concentrate on Wellness and Augmented Audio Reality products. The plan will include project management on timeline and needed assets to get the distribution established.
New Category Development
- Investigates market place and requirements for Eyewear, Wearables and Hear in the local market and responsible to build Eyewear, Wearables and Hear category plans with current resellers
- Based on distribution plan for new products, monitors the progress in distribution acceptance of new products
- Works with trade marketing and category management to develop documentation and stories supporting the new product categories
Sales Tools and Processes
- Together with business leadership, creates insight in the effectiveness of our dealer(group)s and develops action plans to improve the profitability and where the lessons learned can be applied to other accounts.
- Translates the our way of selling into processes, system solutions and ensures the further development and functioning of the CRM system and training to create the best in class sales execution
- Ensures delivery of key customer performance indicators reporting and dashboards to optimize the sales and sales management process (targets, launch, resellers cost to serve, etc.)
- Plans and manages the yearly contract update process with legal (incl. new product categories, assortments, new resellers, etc.) and coordinates implementation of follow-up processes for contractual elements like BDF, addons, returns, minimum turnover requirement, display spent, etc.
Required Technical Skills
- Account planning
- Fluent English
- SAP/C4C/CRM tools
- Strong excel and PPT skills
- Project management tools and principles
- Cost to serve principles and modelling
- University degree or equivalent
- MSOffice especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Mix of Sales / Category Management /Sales Ops / Business development roles >4 y
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of a wide variety of distribution channels and retail sectors
- Proven experience of leading sales (effectiveness) programs
- Experience of change management
- Project management or sales planning experience Preferred
- Experience of people management
- Retail industry knowledge
- International business experience
- Account Management
- Business Acumen ・ Business Process Design
- Business Statistics&Analytics
- Cross Functional leadership
- Strategic Business planning and development methods
- Financial and Data Acumen
- Shopper, Customer and Marketplace insights
- Project management
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.