※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Business Development: Create business strategies by clarifying market opportunities, specifying product positioning and customer segmentation, and creating promotional support of sales. Work with cross-functional and tactical executions to convey Japan strategy.
- Product Development & Management: Develop and manage digital health platform with global and local product marketing team, including Japan robotics teams. This includes new feature development, content development, promotion, and implementation of the platform into clinical sites.
- Define and implement digital related vision, strategies, processes & KPIs with country leadership team to maximize our business growth and operational efficiency
- Build and lead cross business/functional teams in Japan organization to achieve our strategic digital transformation objectives ( Project management)
- Lead and support internal digital change management through various programs
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Business level English (TOEIC score : 800 or above ),
- Business level Japanese (N1 or equivalent)
- At least 3 year experiences as an individual contributor or consultant in medical device industry.
- Proven record of delivering creative/innovative solutions & project management to enhance revenue growth and operational efficiencies
- Proactive, Creative, Innovative and Entrepreneurship
- Logical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Quick learner - new concepts, techniques and business
- Strong business acumen (Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Operation)
- Openness and empowerment
- Understanding of or experience in multi-national companies
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.