Business Development Executive
Global financial technology firm providing specialized research, consulting and advisory services to the financial services industry with a focus on how to incorporate technology into business strategies.
Work alongside an international team of talented sales professionals to promote products to financial services firms (banks, securities, insurance and investment firms) as well as to technology solution providers.
- Managing and growing a portfolio of existing key institutional clients in Japan and across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Developing new clients within Japan and Asia-Pacific region.
- Developing multiple contacts across target organisations.
- Understand client needs and requirements to promote solutions to their complex needs.
- Building and maintaining personal pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Leading sales meetings and presentations - whether via conference call, web meeting, or in person.
- Effective pipeline and forecast management in line with an agreed territory strategy.
- At least 4 - 5 years of direct sales experience,
- Experience within consulting, advisory, research sales companies, business information services provider in the financial services industry, or for a financial services technology firm.
- Proven success at selling to c-suite executives and developing trusted relationships.
- Self-starter and proactive young individual who doesn't require supervision.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly virtual work environment, leveraging remote collaboration with a global team.
- Native to Fluent in Japanese.
- Good English skills as you will be reporting to USA and interacting with global clients.
Full Time Employee
8- 10 million yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flexible work hours.
Opportunity to interact with global clients.