The Senior Business Analyst plays a critical role in realizing both missions. Business Analyst is responsible for converting data into actionable business insights. Business Analysist is experts who leverage a variety of data platforms and analytical tools to provide timely, meaningful, and consumable information. Areas of responsibility include managing the requirements for quantitative analytics and leading the creation of Company's Customer Insight Strategy and Roadmap. It is essential to translate the customer insights into actionable next steps and engage with various marketing teams to further improve/accelerate our marketing programs. More specific responsibilities include
1)executing customer analytics to discover additional insights in various aspects of the Japan business and
2)leveraging the insights and work with various stakeholders to ensure the discovered insights to be actioned.
This will play a pivotal role in ensuring our customer backwards approach through quantitative data mining of customer signals, and/or championing "voice of the customer" in our business decision making. This role owns delivery of high quality actionable analytics outputs and requires working extensively with stakeholders in defining and executing quantitative analytics studies, dissemination of analytics outputs, translating them into impactful actions while building a partner ecosystem to support these quantitative analytics initiatives.
This position is expected to champion the understanding of consumer and category dynamics to inform business strategies across key stakeholder groups in and outside of Japan advocating for the voice of JP customers on behalf of the entire JP business. The impact of this role is significant and broad, directly/indirectly accounting for Company's mission of striving to be Earth's most customer centric company.
- Deep knowledge of the Internet industry - preferably in eCommerce shopping behaviors.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a business analytics role
- Advanced SQL skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and be able to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think big, and innovate current and future marketing programs.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities.
- Keen ability to turn insights and analysis into impactful and actionable insights.
- Strong proactive problem solver who can connect the dots and define the holistic strategy.
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
- English language skills required (Japanese skills preferred but not mandatory).
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.