Global Automotive Related Company
The Business Controller oversees the business and financial operations of the company and shares responsibility for the organization's economic and financial performance. Business Controller performs financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and design and implement overall business plans assisting to local management.
Business Controller works as partners with the FP&A and Accounting teams, working directly with the Chief Financial Officer, and play a key role in supporting them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise Financial and Management
- Business Controller serves as an adviser for both a company's financial department and business leadership. They use their research, analysis and experience to develop business and financial recommendations, provide budget feedback, and assist leadership in key financial decisions, meaning that they play an important role in the company's business growth. Supervising Compliance & Analysis, generate/draft monthly report to APAC Senior Management and advice/review a part of reports assigned to local business leadership for accuracy and correctness.
- Advise on Budget Planning
- Working with the finance department, the Business Controller uses financial analysis and forecasting to design and oversee the execution of the company budget. Following standard accounting procedures, the Business Controller ensures that the budget is properly administered and follows legal guidelines, and they provide budget feedback.
- Perform Financial Analysis
- The Business Controller completes regular financial analysis, identifying and managing pricing, completing financial research, performing economic and sales forecasting, analyzing a company's sales and overall performance, and managing financial data. This financial analysis comes together to assist the company in decision-making.
- Report Financial Findings
- After completing financial analysis, the Business Controller is responsible for reporting findings and working with financial and executive staff to make financial decisions. This can involve completing regular financial reviews and delivering accurate financial reports, executing sales reports and developing and giving presentations.
Responsible for both financial analysis and business leadership, a Business Controller must possess both strong quantitative abilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. They are strategic, analytical thinkers who are driven by results and can innovate and develop creative financial solutions.
- Required skills:
- Extensive finance or accounting experience
- Demonstrating management skills
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- SAP knowledge (FI & COPA)
- Obtaining financial modeling experience
- Language proficiencies: Fluent/Native in English
- Preferable skills:
- Possessing an MBA, CPA or equivalent degree
- Having experience with a multi-national firm
- Experience managing high-level professionals
- Automobile Industry experience
- Business oriented/manufacturing company management
- Language proficiencies: Business level and above in Japanese (read, write and speak)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.