Global Software Company
A Business Consultant plays a pivotal role in developing innovative digital commerce strategies within key strategic accounts. This role collaborates with internal team members and C-level client contacts to drive consensus on strategy process development and execution. This person must assume the role of trusted advisor for driving innovative strategies forward while also improving business performance.
<The Business Consultant focuses primarily in these three areas:>
Business Problem Solving:
Take ambiguous and complex business problems and using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
Bring rigor to a client's decision making process by performing detailed cost/benefit analysis, presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement.
Define scope and plan new solutions for clients. This includes determining how to measure business results modeling current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identifying the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the solution.
< About product>
We believe seamless ecommerce experience is the foundation of today's digital-centric business environment. With our cloud-based ecommerce software, companies can go to market faster and smarter - delivering personalized customer experiences across mobile, digital, and social platforms. Whether you're in B2C or B2B, this tools can give them business a boost. Our products work to drive growth, strengthen their ecommerce strategy, and enhance their customer base.
The Business Consulting team is an innovative group of professionals at the heart of the product's industry leading solutions. This talented team helps our customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their digital commerce efforts to an entirely new level. Through collaboration with the customer plus the product's Solutions Engineering, Products and Professional Services teams, the Business Consultants help to develop unique solutions that assist our customers connect with their customers in new ways. The Business Consulting world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in strategy, design and technology is leveraged every day to drive innovation.
The Business Consultant team as a part of a larger Solutions Engineering team sits at the intersection of Sales, Marketing, Services and Product. This unique perspective provides the opportunity for the Business Consultant to interact with the entire customer lifecycle. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital commerce then the Business Consulting team is for you.
- 8+ years of Internet, commerce and/or management consulting experience with at least 5 years focused exclusively on the digital space
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and commerce environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Fluent in both Japanese & English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Specific industry experience and focus a plus
- Ability to develop data-driven business value cases to support recommendations and inform prioritization
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles and online consumer behavior
- Demonstrated success driving organizational change within client organizations
- Past experience in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics a strong plus
- New business opportunity identification
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.