Global IT Service Company
Business Consultant Finance
- The Business Consultant (BC) leverages knowledge and contacts within a specific industry to promote sales of business and technology solutions
- The BC has in depth knowledge of the Manufacturing business. The BC articulates industry vision and trends, and provides industry knowledge to marketing and sales activities.
- The BC establishes or enhances executive level relationships, provides subject matter expertise on engagements, and identifies new target opportunities emerging within the industry.
- The BC will be expected to deliver high-level, business consulting to our targeted accounts and oversee the development of the client engagement model for additional services.
- In addition, the BC plays an active role in pre and post-sale activity, ensuring a long term partnership with our clients.
- The Business Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project and also need to ensure that the Area teams develop the skills to take on key actions as the BC moves out.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Acts as an industry spokesperson and subject matter expert articulating our value to external audiences.
- Is able to articulate the value proposition versus its major competitors and the ability to convert this into client specific benefits.
- Scopes, develops, and proposes business opportunity plans for evolving enterprise data warehouses and analytics solutions within our prospects and clients.
- Provides subject matter expertise and presents solutions and proposals for client engagements.
- Mentors Solution Sales Specialists, pre-sales and post-sales consultants to infuse industry knowledge into their specific technical/business consulting expertise.
- Foster "outside the box"thinking and a "can do" attitude across the Sales team.
- Knowledge of Finance and Insurance industries
- Past or present experience working in consulting firms
- Solutions Pre-sales experience
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge in IT solutions related to analytics such as DWH and BI
- Fluency in English and Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.