[Company Summary ]
- Lead to migrate the existing company Japan's integration functions to a new integration platform
- Control project management activities including scoping, risks and issues, and internal and external resource
- Leverage global best practices and accelerate the standardization of business processes by collaborating with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners
- Interpret business needs and wants into tangible and practical solutions
- Have a good understanding of project budgeting process, as well as the ability to assess return on investment
- Support the ongoing running of integration solutions, including pipeline management and issue resolution.
- Conversational-level English and Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese)
- Experience of business/system analysis for data integration, including designing data interfaces
- Experience of system operation for data integration
- Knowledge of data integration technologies (ETL, ESB (Enterprise Service Buss), EDI, File Transfer Protocol, Scheduling etc.)
- Knowledge of Database (SQL, Database design etc.)
- Experience of project management
- Vendor management experience
- A 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience
- Experience of offshore development
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall or agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2)
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Change management experience
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.