Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Online Food Delivery Service Company
We are looking for a highly talented Business Analyst reporting to the CEO. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on experience and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player - comfortable supporting and working closely with the JP and Regional Business Development / Management team.
What's On The Menu For You
- Develop Business plans based on an in-depth understanding of business needs, with the objective of achieving growth and profitability targets.
- Create modelling based on business plans, new business, new channels or product offerings, and business development opportunities.
- Perform financial and information analysis, measure the impact of from a broad range of variables and key indicators.
- Perform revenue and pricing analysis against financial budget, highlighting trends and communicating any causes of unexpected variances.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
- Perform data analysis using different databases and systems to drive and create valuable analytical tools.
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments preferred
- Highly analytical with ability to present and translate complex information
- Adaptable and collaborative, able to work with diverse groups of people at all levels in multiple countries
- Data analytics experience is strongly desirable
- Strong commercial awareness, strong critical thinking skills, high attention to detail and hands-on attitude
- Exceptional Microsoft and Google suite skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Basic programming skills, SQL, and Tableau a plus
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- MUST: Fluent English and Japanese