Global Luxury Fashion Brand
As part of the Business Planning and Controlling (BPC) team, and thanks to your interest in the business and your analytical skills, you will support top management with analyses on sales, margin, OPEX:
- Weekly sales analyses, including coordination between departments to report KPIs
- Coordinate and challenge sales plan (network evolution and budgeted sales)
- Assist monthly/annual closing on full PNL; explain discrepancies on direct/indirect margin and OPEX, propose corrective actions
We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, we will be a great match!
Finance positions within the company, in Japan or abroad
Report to Financial Controller
SUPPORT THE BUSINESS by:
Producing daily, weekly sales analyses:
- Report sales performance on a regular basis, for local teams and HQ top management
- Identify variations of the main KPIs vs. historical and budget, and explain them in collaboration with Retail, CRM, Merchandising team
Being a key actor in the forecast process
- Sales and margin forecast by business unit and category of product
- Variance analysis between actual and forecast to challenge assumptions, propose corrections and adjust future forecast
Assist financial closing on a weekly / monthly / annual basis:
- Closing on sales - gross to net - and variance analysis
- Gradually: closing on COGS - direct and indirect - and variance analysis
- Assist reporting of their OPEX to every department
- Maintaining competitors' sales monitoring
- Providing support for internal control matters
- Help preparation of business reviews with top management
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Previous experience in Finance / Business Planning field
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Business Oriented and interest in luxury / fashion
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Japanese : Native level
- English : Business level (speaking and writing)
- French is a plusf
- Business graduate, ideally with a specialized in Corporate Finance
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.