Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Fintech Company
Drive your professional growth through rising to these challenges:
- LEAD and coordinate client business modelling and requirement collection outlining and delimiting the modelled solution
- COLLABORATE with project stakeholders to identify and specify functional system requirements and process'
- ANALYSE business needs, gaps and issues including business impact analysis then recommend best possible solutions within the functional coverage and capabilities of the solution
- PROACTIVE approach working with Project Managers to evaluate new functionalities
- PERFORM and coordinate walkthrough sessions with the client and users as well as run initial training during the implementation period
- COMMUNICATE effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions in conjunction with Project Managers
- UNDERSTAND enterprise architecture concepts and appreciate the complexity of technology delivery
- PRODUCE weekly status reports and analysis plus submit information to necessary managers and stakeholders within the organization
- SUPPORT both internal and client testing teams in their activities
Great skills and even greater personal qualities:
- EDUCATION Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields from a recognised University
- INDUSTRY Knowledge of private banking/wealth management and understanding of products covered by wealth managers, client profiling processes, financial planning approaches, advisory regulations, portfolio management, and portfolio performance analysis
- DOMAIN 3-5 years of experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management preferred, financial services experience as a minimum
- KNOWLEDGE of analysis methodology, modelling tools and Confluence as well as AGILE methodologies preferred
- LANGUAGE Native Japanese and fluent in written and spoken English
- PERSONALITY Independent person with strong sense of work commitment and presentation skills, and ability to handle fast-paced environment
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.