Global EC Service Company
We are looking for someone to provide analytics support to this new function. The major responsibilities of this position are
- Deep understanding on existing customer base and create customer segmentation
- In-depth GMV Analysis (Category, Channel, Funnel, Seller/Buyer)
- Financial Analysis w/ FP&A (Rev/CR/Marketing/HC/G&A)
- Develop KPIs dashboard
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics projects on multiple domains, collaborating with local and global teams.
- Drive innovation to impact business results.
- Advance degree in quantitative field such as computer science, computer engineering, statistics, and mathematics, finance, economics, MBA, or related fields
- 1-3 year analytics related working experience. Experience on e-commerce is a plus.
- Superior code skills on SQL, and proficient on at least one of analytics tools: such as R, SAS, SPSS, and Python.
- Fluent of English and Japanese is a must.
- Passionate to understand the internet, ecommerce, marketing and finance.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.