Global Medical Devices Company
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, eBusiness, Marketing,Customer Support, etc. in supporting incidents, initiatives and guiding best practices using SFDC and Digital.
- Represent the interests of our company when interacting Global and Regional IT organization and business leads
- Proactive and effective communication regarding functional releases and outages to key stakeholders
- Provide day-to-day end-user support of Salesforce and web (Comergent) to all levels of our organization
- Demonstrates commitment to total quality and the process of continuous improvement
< Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria>
- Bachelor's degree or minor in a related field
- Must have experience with Salesforce.com (or other CRM software) and web technology
- Experience defining and documenting system/process requirements
- Project management experience
< Minimum Requirements/Qualifications>
- 3 or more years of experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- 3 or more years of experience with web technologies (B2B and B2C)
- Familiarity with the Salesforce environment including Workflows, Email Templates,Validation & Sharing Rules, Roles, Profiles, dependent pick lists, Reports, and Dashboards
- Experience with Data Querying Tools such as Cognos, Power BI, SQL, or other relevant toolsets
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism
- Ability to manage self, including time and surrounding circumstances, to deliver both short term and long-term goals.
- Excellent organizational/teamwork skills.
- Strong communication skill with fluency in English and Japanese languages - read, write and speak
- Strong work-ethic, the ideal candidate will have a commitment to continuous learning, show career progression and development, and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Effectively perform your duties while acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders.
8 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.