Recommends edits to the clear, differentiated, global brand positioning, and revisions to the consumer target consistent with the global positioning. Drives key brand, category or portfolio category initiatives that effectively reach and connect with target consumers.
- Provides new thinking around brand or category innovation unlocking true white space or new to the world innovation. Executes new means for stimulating creativity, insight collection or idea generation leading to new to the world insights and product concepts.
- Establishes clear objectives for brand communication and a vision for short and long-term success.
- Applies deep understanding of the consumer to both short and long-term decisions. Links independent insight and observations to form a holistic, proprietary understanding of the consumer and leverages as a competitive advantage. Translates marketplace insights into winning strategies and tactics for the brand.
- Sets clear objectives and prioritizes initiatives for self and team.
- Analyzes shopper insights and market data to recommend pricing objectives, strategies, and guardrails for key skus or categories. Applies price modeling information to manage price. Utilizes product, pack configurations and brand architecture to exploit price ladder.
- Four-year college degree, MBA Preferred
- 6-10 years of equivalent marketing experience
- 20% travel required
- Has worked on a business with global or international exposure. Demonstrates an understanding of differences between countries and cultures.
- Translating marketing objectives into strategies and plans. Proven success in creating a comprehensive marketing plan that is integrated across multiple consumer touch points, including at point-of-purchase.
- Recommending pricing strategies and guardrails, and managing price to extract maximum value.
- Successfully launched several new products from concept stage through commercialization and in-market success. Has successfully managed a product portfolio.
- Strong decision-making background in ambiguous environments with a bias for action.
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop materials for corporate strategy and business review meetings.
- Proven ability to manage and develop a team.
- Fluent in English.
祝日 、夏季 、年末年始 、有給 、慶弔 、リフレッシュ休暇など