Global Apparel Company
The Senior Manager will develop strong relationships and partner with individuals internally (in partnership with the retail and the marketing team), and externally (with Advertising and other marketing agencies) to drive all Brand initiatives supported by strategic Digital and Media programs in order to enhance our brand position and drive brand recognition.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing based in Japan, managing a team, and working closely with Digital and Media counterparts in abroad, the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing & Media is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive initiatives including digital and media communication strategies to drive the "modern luxury" strategy in Japan. Missions include:
<Digital and Media>
- Work closely with Finance, Merchandising/BIMA, Retail, Visual Merchandising, Supply Chain and Technology teams to be accountable for the achievement of marketing effectiveness measures to assess ROI on initiatives employed
- Contribute to building and driving many marketing strategies encompassing product priorities, and considering activities in all consumer touch points.
- Make sure Traditional and Digital Marketing strategies are consistent and aligned with the key global brand messages
- Foster new and digital relationships and bring new contacts to us on an ongoing basis, drive the development of new digital platforms
- Build relationships with the media community in order to explore new and digitalized opportunities for us to be ahead of the competition.
- Develop and implement annual, seasonal and project-based integrated media strategies and programs.
- Work closely within the marketing team to enable an integrated marketing approach in order to maximize impact and reach.
- Provide strategic insight and recommendations from media planning and communication points of view in leading own team.
- Manage operational and financial issues at the agency including optimal structure, review and audit of contract terms.
- Establish buying objectives and drive optimal negotiations in accordance with headquarters' guidelines.
- Closely monitor activities and drive/react to improve results. Ensure that the agency provides quality services.
- Recruit, develop and retain staff.
- Create an excellent workplace culture that truly reflects our culture. Empower staff to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork to appreciate cohesiveness, supportiveness, and effectiveness.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years' Marketing and communications experience with a focus on luxury fashion.
- Highly engaged in the fashion world and continually up-to-date in terms of news and happenings in the industry to drive ideas for us.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross functional partners internally and externally.
- Proven experience in developing comprehensive strategy for global brands.
- Highly organized, with an ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven commitment to getting projects completed on time.
- Strong leadership skills and a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese.
10 Million Yen to 15 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.