Global Gaming Company
You'll join a team of fellow gamers that's breaking boundaries by marrying high-level marketing and brand strategies with a genuine understanding of what excites players in Japan. You'll help bring more engaging experiences to more players in Japan and help us define and evolve our product (online game), and our Games brand.
You'll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community and Marketing, we are dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Japanese players they aren't lost in translation.
- Lead branding and marketing programs that engage players in Japan
- Create campaign strategies in partnership with the development team and HQ marketing teams that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players from US to Tokyo
- Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that delight players
- Evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that elevate and reinforce our product and our Games' positioning
- Inspire, lead, and coach marketing associates who are responsible for global marketing programs
- Experienced: you've got a deep knowledge of and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways
- A creative: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats
- Strategic: your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts with seer-like accuracy; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans that zig when everyone else is stuck in the zag
- An idea machine: your brainstorms make other brainstorms look like headsprinkles or braincloudies with a chance of scattered showers; you believe creativity blocks are for amateurs, and easily make connections where others see chasms
- Player-focused: you're a lifelong gamer who's passion for games helps you stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to the players in and out of the game
- A problem solver: when problems appear, you're the on-call fixer, applying your methodical approach to clean up even the stickiest of situations; you look past the obvious solution, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues lying dormant
- A team architect: you draw up the plans to build successful squads, engaging teammates with a strong foundation of belonging, spirit, expression, and accountability; when it's time to take a bow, you prefer spreading the praise across the team, sharing a win as one
- Multilingual: you're fluent in English and Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.