[Company Summary ]
Global FMCG Brand
- Brand business plan: Develop brand marketing strategy and plans including new initiatives, media plans, PR, and promotions of assigned brands.
- Brand equity building: Lead local initiatives delivery based on consumer understanding, with leveraging global initiatives, toolboxes and assets. Lead consumer research if necessary.
- Product development and management: Lead product development closely working with regional and global partners and other functional leaders. (Forecasting, merchandising, pricing, registration, product life cycle management etc,.)
- Consumer insight driven marketing: Understand key insights on local consumers to leverage for innovation ideas.
- Digital marketing and e-commerce initiative: Lead the development of digital marketing and e-commerce activation plans and manage the effectiveness by tracking KPI.
- Market and competitor understanding: Provide monthly reports and competitor analysis of the market place. Analyze market trends and sales potential and provide input for monthly sales forecasting.
- Multi-functional lead: Liaise with supply team with regard to daily operational issues and to ensure that launch time and stock allocations. Liaise with the trade marketing team to ensure sales promotion effectiveness.
- Brand budget management: Prepare investment plans and manage marketing budgets including advertising and promotional spend.
- Coach & train direct report: Develop and grow assistant to increase team's capability
- Solid experience in FMCG marketing, brand management, product management or similar level marketing role (minimum 5 years)
- Multi-functional team leadership experience
- Hair/personal care experience is highly regarded
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Computer skills (MS office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor's degree or above
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 13 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.