Global EC Service Company
We are looking for someone to lead the entire brand marketing function of this young and fast growing business. The major responsibilities of this position are to initiate and lead brand marketing initiatives as a head of brand marketing team aligned with the corporate strategy. Management have a clear consensus that top strategic initiative for the next few years is to strengthen its buyer marketing efforts in order to increase buyer awareness and perception especially among young female buyers in Japan. Company is committed to invest in this important initiative. The role of this position includes initiating and executing any kind of brand marketing activities online as well as offline that helps our marketplace build a strong buyer perception as a trusted and trendy online shopping destination. This position will directly report to head of Japan marketing. He or she will be intimately involved in the most strategic and challenging projects that we undertakes and will have the opportunity to work closely with a range of senior levels, providing a springboard to success and to future roles in the organization.
- Understand market dynamics and identify strategic positioning of the company
- Build multi-year brand marketing plan to strengthen strategic positioning
- Identify, lead and execute marketing strategy as well as communication planning to support business growth
- Develop brand marketing KPI and align with internal stakeholders to move forward
- Work with management to identify, document, quantify, prioritize and execute new marketing strategic opportunities
- Develop effective buyer communication strategies and drive branding to increase brand awareness to help business expansion
- Develop brand advertisement plan and implement with optimal channel strategy
- Work with local / regional and global stakeholders to increase traffic to our site and ultimately contribute to onsite transactions
- Assess the effectiveness of current marketing programs and develop a new plan to acquire more new and reactivated buyers
- Propose strategic partnership ideas with local players and execute leveraging own expertise and network in the industry
- Work with leadership teams to ensure alignment, comprehension, and follow up for strategic plans & key initiatives - act as a Project Manager for cross-business unit initiatives
- Work with the leadership team to develop & communicate key priorities, and to maintain the company's focus on key initiatives
- Work as a people manager and lead a team of three or four
- Strong academic background; MBA preferred
- Around 10 years of experience in consulting or marketing role in industry, prior experience in retail (both on and offline) preferred
- Excellent Japanese communications skills both written & verbal; either strong Korean or English preferred
- Very strong organizational skills with excellent cross functional communication
- Tough, efficient, and able to multi-task
- Self-initiating, persistent
- Comfortable communication with senior executives - strong executive presence
- Problem solving skills + creativity
- Quick study, with intellectual curiosity & a passion for excellence
- Ability to handle multi-tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.