※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Implement the E-commerce strategy: In respect with the brand / division model, increase brand's online & multi-channels turnover, setting out the distance-selling strategy for a given clientele, ensuring incubation of new businesses & brand growth in the business market (e-commerce, m-commerce…), in line with brand's identity and objectives
- Drive sales, ensure profitability and growth of the brand e-boutique, e-retail and e-tail sites
- Work closely with Brand teams for E-boutique, and E-KAM and also E-Retailers/E-Tailers for Indirect EC business to build a strategy to optimize each EC channel using all levers (media, search, social, partnerships…) and ensure cross-channel synergies
- Collaborate with other Digital team members (Other brand rep., CRM team, UI & Acquisition mgr.) to work efficiently and effectively.
- Optimize site ergonomy, on-line assortment, e-merchandizing strategy: catalog, trade, promos, testing, new parts on the site, … in link with the marketing plan
- Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchase rate (frequency, conversion, average order size) on all devices (web, mobile…) for online channels and provide data expertise to deploy & adapt the strategy*
- Track and measure site & Business performance to increase programs ROI
- Track and measure customer satisfaction(NPS, Consumer comment, Review)
- Facilitate technology, tools and partners deployment to improve platforms and functionalities, working closely with IT and related teams
- Ensure branding on Indirect e-business touchpoints, collaborating with Digital team and Brand teams
- Responsible for assignments other than brand E-Business (e.g. Webmastering, Media, CRM, depending on job allocation within the team and individuals' expertises)
- In case of Manager, completely be the window for the brand team and related parties, unless any urgent issues occur. In case of Coordinator, be the window under the supervision of E-Business Manager for the same brand
- Partner closely with Brand, Digital & CRM teams in country
- Partner closely with Regional & Local IT teams
- Partner closely with Regional Digital team
- Partner closely with E-Retailer and E-Tailer, with support from E-KAM
- Partner closely with CSC (CCS) team
- More than 3-year experience in E-commerce (managed E-business for a brand or in an agency that managed it long-term for a brand)
- Strong communication skill in English with various parties
- Experience in E-Business user experience and user interface
- Experience across multiple Digital channels including search, social, email, display, video etc.
- Experience working with IT teams in digital platforms plus
- People/Team Management experience plus
- Sensitivity toward details
- Agility and flexibility in complex situation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative personality
- Luxury business fit and understanding
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.