Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Logistics Company
- Responsible for total branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Manages the tactical activities for branch area of assignment related to marketing, finance, logistics and operations to ensure successful revenue, productivity, and profitability levels.
- Oversees workforce planning and development for the branch to ensure employee capability and performance align with overall business needs.
- Ensures compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
- Create and execute the branch business plan
- Ensure branch profitability and manage and develop branch personnel.
- Plan, implement and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement
- Provide sound leadership for the branch as well as any satellite offices that fall under the branch's responsibility (if applicable)
- Establish relationships with key customers
- Responsibility for the branch's budget and achievement of branch-specific KPI
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business level English (Speaking, Writing & Reading)
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high pressured environment
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of international trade / customs brokerage / accounting
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Japanese language skills favorable but not mandatory
Experiences and Qualifications
- Freight forwarding or Logistics background
- Leadership experience
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Social Insurances, Retirement Plan, Transportation Allowance, Vacation Leave, and so on
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.