※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Identify, develop and/or maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with external BioPharma KSHs to promote understanding, adoption, and accurate presentation of our novel diagnostic technologies.
- Internal point person for development and provision of company's data summary slides coupled with key educational points to support BioPharma partner inquiries and data necessary for business development (BD) activities, abstracts and publications.
- Critically review and provide medically- and scientifically- relevant direction on the summary and delivery of all outgoing BioPharma-project results.
- Support in-person and remote presentations, data reviews, and interactive education events for KSHs.
- Develop and adapt educational materials based on new publications and research findings and obtain Medical Affairs approval of materials prior to presentation.
- Analyze and maintain assessments of product pipelines of BioPharma clients and major academic research groups to identify target programs, trials, and data development opportunities that align with our product strategies.
- Facilitate meetings and scientific opportunities for AMEA executives (such as Chief Executive and Chief Medical Officers, Heads of BioPharma and Medical Affairs-Japan) that initiate and strengthen relationships with BioPharma KSHs and other key influencers.
- Function as the primary scientific and clinical resource to the BioPharma team with participation in medical updates, scientific presentations, teleconferences, and meetings as requested.
- Work closely with the Medical Affairs organization to stay up to date with the latest internal and external scientific data and business plans. Internal point person for development and provision of company's data summary slides coupled with key educational points to support BioPharma partner inquiries and data necessary for BD activities, abstracts and publications.
- The position has no people management responsibilities, but this may evolve over time.
■Technical Skills Required
- Strong command of English and Japanese language.
- Excellent proofreading skills, with an eye for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting of documents.
- Advanced knowledge of the biotechnology, diagnostics and pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge of company product specifications.
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of the following computer software programs: Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining a strong teamwork ethic.
- Multi-dimensional in abilities to work on simultaneous tasks, work cross-functionally and at different levels of the organization, whether internal or external relationships to the organization.
- Self-directed, intrinsically motivated, flexible to changes in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, good attention to detail, time management skills and personal initiative.
- Exceptional human relations skills to coordinate the accomplishment of tasks through other people.
- Outstanding oral presentation skills to both internal and external audiences.
- Highly developed written skills to produce documents for use both inside and outside the organization for presentations, technical briefs and scientific publications.
- Ability to elicit and answer clinical questions in groups ranging from individuals to larger meetings.
- Ability to interact with high-level experts in the scientific field at company-sponsored events and trade shows.
- Consistently follow applicable compliance, regulatory, and ethical standards.
■Education and Experience
- Masters degree equivalent or higher in a relevant scientific field of study. (M.S., Pharm.D., Ph.D., M.D. or academic equivalent such as Associate Professor position).
- Clinical expertise or related experience in relevant specialties is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of healthcare experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Experience working with experts at academic medical centers and/or BioPharma companies to build consensus around new products and/or services
- Prior experience with the introduction of novel clinical products is highly desired.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.