Global Entertainment company
As a member of a legal team currently comprised of a head lawyer, a paralegal and an administrative assistant, the person in this position will be responsible for working with legal and business teams to provide legal support covering a variety of issues (including corporate/commercial, intellectual property, labor law, privacy, etc.) related to our businesses.
· Review and draft contracts
· Draft memoranda and correspondence
· Interpret agreements and provide advice on contractual and legal issues
· Liaise and coordinate with lawyers and business people in our offices within Japan and worldwide
· Instruct, oversee and manage external counsel
· Educate internal clients regarding a broad range of contractual and legal issues
· Provide other types of legal support as necessary
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
· Admitted to practice law in Japan or an English-speaking jurisdiction
· J.D., LL.B., LL.M. or equivalent
· A minimum of 4 years' experience working as a lawyer, preferably in an international law firm or a multi-national enterprise
· Solid experience in one or more of the following areas of law: corporate, commercial and intellectual property
· Native level Japanese language ability
･ Very strong English ability in both writing and speaking
· Excellent understanding of dynamics within corporations and sensitivity to business relationships
Job Requirements and Professional and Personal Attributes:
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with legal and business personnel of different levels of seniority and background
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in both a small legal team and a small organization
· Work closely with Japanese companies that have unique values and practices, and being open-minded, practical and flexible.
· Self-starter, self-motivated and self-educating
· Problem solver with strong analytical skills
· Ability to maintain a positive and constructive attitude
· Ability to draft emails, memoranda, contracts and other legal documents in a clear, logical and succinct manner
· Attention to detail and a passion to produce first-class work product
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥10000000.00 - ¥12000000.00 per annum|