Top share cloud-based security company
5 reasons why you will enjoy working with us
- We offer a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture. Situated in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo, we offer a non-traditional Japanese experience working in Tokyo, one of the busiest and most exciting places in the world.
- We comprehensively support your relocation and onboarding to Japan - from your visa all the way to private Japanese lessons.
- Work life balance is highly valued and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, 90+ social channels in our Slack, internal events, various seasonal in-house events, monthly technical sessions followed by beer bashes, attendance of international tech conferences, bi-weekly company-wide communication lunches, new business contests...
- Our CEO is our CTO and director of our product development teams and still keen on the latest technology and ensures we're always on the bleeding edge. Having a leader who truly understands and is still involved in the tech side of the business makes for an exciting and supportive environment for engineers.
- Working in tight-knit autonomous teams will allow you to make influential decisions that will evolve our services further. Working in an agile manner will enable you to steer the future of all aspects of our products - from UX and architecture to development and deployment.
What you will be doing
- You will work on development of one of our B2B SaaS products.
- Development experience on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc)
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Implementation experience of network server
- Last but not least, fit with open source and hacker culture
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Experience in software engineering, algorithms, problem-solving
- Development experience in Python or Golang
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (core hours between 11:00 - 16:00).
We also have a Work-from-Home policy.
Bonus pay twice a year, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employee stock ownership plan and benefits for your important life events supporting various SOGI.
Financial support for technical learning programs and for various technical certifications.
4 days of summer holiday, new years holiday (Dec. 29 - Jan. 3), family care leaves, in addition to paid annual leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.