Global Consumer Products Manufacturer
Assist the Business Planning & Control Senior Manager in analyzing business performance, and provide support to the local top management in the decision making process and ensure adequate budgeting and control over expenses.
Controlling & Reporting
- Validate sales, gross margin, Advertising &Promotion expenses as well as other general expenses and provide variance analysis;
- Review and validate the sales & inventory provisions (return provision, inventory provision)
- Ensure the delivery of daily/weekly/monthly reports to managements
- Develop business follow up and enhance performance analysis including the following topics: Volumes, Prices, Margins, Advertising & Promotion expenses;
- Support and challenge especially marketing and commercial teams to ensure the models/KPI match the business requirements: challenge assumptions, develop pertinent analysis and comparisons, issue standard reports in order to improve decision making, calculate product launch impacts…
Planning & Forecasting Coordination
- Develop and lead the planning process (budgets, best estimates, revised forecasts, landing) : Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory & Purchase, A&P expenses as well as other general expenses
- Assist in developing the contract management process
Education: Master / MBA graduate from a top school in Business/Finance or related discipline
Language: Proficiency in both written and spoken English, native level in both written and spoken Japanese (at least JLPT Level 1)
Professional experience & know-how
- A total experience of 3 - 6 years in auditing in one of the Big 4 or big consulting firms, and/ or an operational experience in a multinational company, on the control side.
- Experience in a multinational organization is required. Overseas work experience and a FP&A experience in the same sector is a plus.
- Ability to complex analysis, communicate results and forecast outcomes
- Knowledge in accounting principles and standards (IFRS)
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills, good knowledge of ERP, POS and other information systems.
- Good knowledge of Corporate "Standard" for business presentations
- Strong project management skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.