Global Electrical Equipment Company
- Leading the Deployment of Application for Building Management System / Energy Management System in East Asia Japan.
- Lead technical discussion and clarification with the customer acting as key contact person for all technical related topics.
- Perform and get customer approval on basic and detailed design of integrated solutions in line with the contract (technical, time & performance requirements) and leveraging Company's Electric portfolio of products and systems, maximize project profitability and manage technical risk.
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating with global teams and complying to global standards.
- Produce engineering outputs such as System architecture, sub-systems interfacing points, detailed point schedules, control panel drawings, equipment and control valve schedules, description of operations, database generation, graphics development, system hardware and software configuration and programming, etc. Proposal of HVAC and EMS controls strategies in various application.
- Master all technical aspects of the Project: design, integration, testing, FAT, installation, commissioning, warranty. Validate technical choices compliance with the design (based on Technical Design Process). Manage stakeholders involved in the execution.
- Proficiency in Programmable Logic Controller, SCADA and DDC Controllers development and implementation for redundant system architectures on HVAC applications including chiller systems.
- Knowledge of HVAC applications including Chiller Systems, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil units, Computer Room Air Handlers, Mechanical ventilation units, Sanitary and Plumbing, Fire Alarm, Low voltage and Medium/High Voltage Electrical systems and other miscellaneous systems.
- Perform documentation relating to the project is properly and promptly dealt with in the correct contractual manner. Production and control of RFI's, production of related design, engineering and commissioning documentation and operating and maintenance manuals in line with project requirements.
- Support the project manager in order to maintain tools to track and index status and completion daily, and update internal and external teams on daily/weekly basis on progress and any obstacles/delays
- Work in close collaboration with customer's project teams, consultants, main contractor, 3rd party vendors, PM & technical leaders for sub-parts to understand the project milestones & deliverables and contribute to the overall profitability of projects and to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve efficiency of the Engineering Solutions through use of standards, tools, best practice and lessons learned associated to Controls Strategy, Programming, Graphics, Database generation, testing and Engineering Documentation to final Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Insure good project execution within allocated budget.
- Identify any potential changes on the job versus the contract or agreed design.
- Master from technical perspective all technical parts of the delivery sub-contracted to external vendors in strong coordination with purchasing team.
- Alert on a possible non-technical feasibility as soon as identified. Provide necessary reporting to the PM and management.
- University Bachelor / Master Engineering Degree
- Experienced in leading technical projects or as Solution Application Engineer for large and international Customer projects or 5 years in the technical field of building management system expertise.
- Experience as a construction site supervisor for new construction and/or renovation for central control and monitoring systems.
- Knowledge of data center and/or other mission critical facilities design, operation and maintenance.
- Ability to build a system architecture with understanding of the flow chart of automation control equipment in the building equipment industry.
- Experience of creating specifications and manufacturing request to panel builder for automation control equipment in the building equipment industry.
- Experience of design blueprint and drawing for automation control equipment in the building equipment industry.
- Experience of costing OR ability to learn for automation control equipment
- Proven ability to lead with agility functional and remote technical team having different fields of expertise
- Able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and company colleagues.
- Excellent communication skill, fluent in Japanese and at least basic level of English.
- Willing to travel for training and business purposes at frequency rate of about 20%.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.