Music Streaming Service Company
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite artists. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and devices, to support our customer base. Our offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. We are looking for a highly analytical Business Intelligence Engineer to help us grow our understanding of our customer lifecycle and measuring initiatives aimed at driving customer acquisition and engagement.
- 3+ years as a Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Engineer, or similar roles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, math, finance, engineering, statistics, or related discipline is required.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized OLAP SQL queries across large data sets.
- Proficient in a scripting language (Python, R, Scala, or others)
- Business level Japanese and English·
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.· Ability to self-direct, multitask, and prioritize a constantly evolving workload.
- Experience with BI visualization tool.
- Experience in an analyst role for a mobile application service.
- Familiarity with AWS data solutions such as EMR, Athena, S3, and Redshift.
- Proficient in data wrangling using Apache Spark with PySpark or Scala.
- Fluency in a scripting or computing language (e.g. Python, Scala, Scala, etc.) and Unix shell scripts
- Experience in partnering with business owners to understand requirements and develop supporting analysis to solve business problems.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.