Automotive Solution Manager
Global Electronics company
- Domain expert of our Automotive Engineering services (mainly E2E Cloud services for Autonomous Drive / Connected Car / Digital Cockpit) at technical level
- Accompany sales representatives for technical presales in solution proposals and technology demonstration of our Automotive Engineering services
- Understand customer's requirements, tailor a solution based on our Automotive Engineering services, and create the optimal solution fitting both customer needs and corporate strategy, collaborating with various internal functional teams as Product Management / System Architect / Solution Management / Project Management / R&D / Technical Support
- Engage in E2E solution planning for each customer's configuration
Areas of Responsibility
- Evangelize and educate customers for our Automotive Engineering services
- Work with customers to elicit and identify their needs and requirements
- Identify the products in our Automotive Engineering services portfolio that should be combined to address those needs, as well gaps in the product offering that must be closed to address those needs
- Work with R&D / Product Management / Project Management to defined the missing features that must be developed to address customer requirements with minimal cost / time
- Work with the customer and our Automotive Engineering teams through delivery and deployment of the solution
- Practical experience in sales engineer / presales in software market (more than 5 years), preferably with a global company
- B.S. / B.A. degree or equivalent technical training, Computer Science or similar major preferred
- Strong technical abilities and hands-on technical experience in the following areas:
- Operating System architecture, both in architecture and practical levels, especially in UNIX / Linux based platforms. Embed / Mobile / Automotive specific OS understanding, a plus.
- Database Architecture, both in Relational Database and NoSQL Database
- Network Architecture
- Proven coding level product development / implementation / technical support experience and understanding, especially for embedded software. C / C++ / Java preferred. Python, a plus.
- Fluent Japanese and English both writing and speaking, native level Japanese preferred
- Excellent documentation / presentation / communication / social networking skills
- Experience in one or more of the following industries in E2E solution level: Mobile / IoT / Automotive / Embed / Cloud
- Ability to take sudden domestic business trips due to job requirements
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.