Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Provide technical service to Japan automation customers. The responsibility includes coordination of technical service for existing implementations of the original product assay in Japan. This position is instrumental in leading the technical change of the Japanese original product market from manual processing to automated cell isolation and assay processing. This change requires strong coordination with the Company global organization, the customer accounts, and the Japanese instrument vendor representatives.
- Provide technical service to original product customers in Japan
- Lead the technical transition of Japanese customers to automated operation of the product assay suite. This includes leading the new implementation of automated the original product cell isolation and original product assay operation in Japanese customer labs.
- Provide technical service on the operation of liquid handling protocols, cell counter protocols and other instrument protocols specific to the original product cell isolation and original product assay operation
- Coordinate installation and service with Japanese instrument vendor representatives
- Coordinate service procedures and account installations with OI global technical services
- Responsible for generation of Japanese service material/procedures based on global material
- Represent Japan technical service in global planning and project meetings
- Coordinate with global regulatory affairs and Japan registration representative on input for regulatory submissions
- Develop and implement technical service metrics for the Japan market
- Provide input to global organization (marketing, Strategic Marketing) on automation and instrument performance and customer acceptance in Japan
- Provide training and support for other APAC territories
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English
- BS (life sciences or engineering a plus), MS or Ph.D strongly preferred
- Substantive experience, typically 4 plus years business experience, preferably 6 plus years, in the diagnostic, medical device or health tech industry required. This experience should include liquid handling technical service and IVD assay technical service.
- Expert knowledge in liquid handling technology and cell counter and plate reader technology.
- Experience in overseas markets or overseas educational experience preferred
- Strong customer communication skills and presentation skills required
- Strong experience in working on international teams
- Highly effective at dealing with change and ambiguity as business needs shift and responding well under pressure
- Requires approximately 50% travel, some international
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.