Global Investment - Venture Capital Firm
- Associate - Conduct due diligence, structuring, and financing transactions in the technology and other sectors, as well as assist in monitoring portfolio companies. Work closely with senior leadership.
- Due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiations and communication of executive-level insights
- Research and recommend companies to invest in or acquire.
- Participate in all stages of the investment process - including market analysis, due diligence, and deal negotiations
- Generate original insights on new, innovative trends in the market.
- International Travel required
- 2 - 5+ years of experience within consulting, investment banking, private equity or M&A firms, investing in corporation (Direct Equity Investment), ideally in early/late stage tech ventures, experience in TMT IBD
- Solid financial modeling, investment analysis, deal negotiation and due diligence skills and experience.
- Candidates with experience in cross border M&A or working with emerging market companies is a plus.
- Strong academic backgrounds. Candidates with MBAs or planning to pursue graduate level degrees are preferred.
- Native to Fluent Japanese
- Business level English and above
Full Time Employee
10 Million Yen to 15 Million Yen base + attractive Bonus (Flexible based on experience)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.