Renowned Private Equity firm specializing in Spin-offs, Management buyouts, Supporting business growth, Divestitures, Business succession and a variety of other business solutions, with a focus on Japanese and APAC markets.
Exciting opportunity to work alongside top investment professionals and be part of all aspects of the investment phase.
Looking for passionate individuals who want to make a name for themselves within Private Equity at a stable, well-established firm.
- Be part of all phases of the investment process - sourcing, due diligence, execution, PMI/value-up and exit
- Research companies, industries, and private equity funds
- Financial modelling for new deal activity
- 2 - 10 years of experience within financial services.
- Experience within Private Equity fund/investment firm, Investment Banking, Consulting, M&A, Investment business of trading companies is preferred.
- Passion for hands on private equity.
- Strong academic backgrounds. Candidates with MBAs or planning to pursue graduate level degrees are preferred.
- Passion to be part of all stages of Private Equity
- Ability to network
- Native to Fluent Japanese
- Business level English
Full Time Employee
8 - 15 million yen Base (flexible) + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)