Associate Marketing Manager
Global Software company
We are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Associate Marketing Manager role will support the Marketing organization broadly in various activities from creating awareness and generating demand to increasing conversion rates and sales.
The right person for this role enjoys plowing through their organized to-do list, enjoys interacting with lots of people, and is eager to learn about & contribute to varied aspects of the Marketing function by jumping in to help wherever help is most needed.
In this role you'll get to:
- Support senior Marketing Manager on various marketing initiatives for creating brand awareness and generating demand with online and offline activates, based on the overarching marketing plan.
- Help manage owned medias including but not limited to corporate website, blogs, and SNS.
- Assist in the execution of trade shows, seminars, user groups, and other marketing events.
- Assist in PR/AR activities.
- Support the Channel Manager in developing promotional materials, executing partner joint events, and other partner marketing activities.
- Close and continuous communications with the global Marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in Marketing.
- A knack for staying organized, particularly when it comes to structuring your work, new processes, and deliverables
- A strong reserve of self motivation and self sufficiency, with good judgment to know when to ask questions or request more direction
- Strong communication skills - written and oral, in both Japanese and English.
- Natural inclination to be a team player
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing at a technology company
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.