- Be responsible for order validation and entry
- Issue invoices
- Participate in global projects related to system and tool introduction and enhancement, including user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Continuously improve processes
- Perform KPI and other reporting
- Be responsible for people management and development and for the management of a shared service team in India consisting of 4 persons
- Consult with sales and other teams in regard to order-related issues
- Create new process and procedures for the new offerings and programs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Business-level language skills in English
- Readiness to change
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work as part of a global team
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with Oracle EBS and Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.