Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Establish close relationship between business partners including their commercial leaders, through daily communication and supports.
- Closely work with Reporting team to exchange insights to provide accurate forecast and commentary.
- Support P3 in Business Partnership Team with leadership as AD
- Being representative of Finance as a partner to commercial teams. Stakeholders in commercial team include Executive officer and Ex. Directors. Discuss forecast assumptions and report monthly performance exchanging insights.
- Support budgeting and reforecasting of Sales, Promotion and Daily Expenses for business partners (Budget: once a year. Reforecast: 2-3 times every year). Prepare templates with Reporting team, coordinate commercial leaders' reviews, verify partners' inputs, support their presentation to commercial leaders.
- Analyze monthly variance between budget/reforecast of Sales, Promotion and Daily Expenses, and input to Reporting team for analysis report.
- Being familiar with financial tools such as SAP and other internally developed systems to investigate variances and verify forecast accuracy.
- Have business acumen through daily communication with partners. Join monthly catch up with commercial leaders, present monthly / quarterly financial performance, and obtain their insights.
- Support business partners' decisions providing accurate analysis, due-diligence, and insights, including due-diligence of Business Development deals.
- Find risk and opportunities for Sales outlook and cost/investment management.
- Basic understanding on Accounting skill / background (Japanese bookkeeping certification grade 2-3 level, or equivalent)
- Working experience in Finance / Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for 5 years or longer
- Intermediate or Advanced skills for financial data management - experience of SAP or other major ERP, Excel.
- Intermediate presentation skills (inc PPT).
- English / Japanese communication in verbal/presentation/writing (Business fluency)
- Communication skills with business including Executives to discuss their forecast assumptions and to support finance due-diligence.
- Strong analytical skills of financials /business plans, assumptions, act vs plans
- Quick catching up and natural curiosity to understand commercial scheme/practices of our Company / Pharmaceutical industry in Japan.
- Be flexible and comfortable working with quick turnaround times and deadlines
- Ability to challenge, to think out of the box to propose and implement effective business solutions.
- Effective at working with cross-functional project teams with an emphasis on collective achievements.
- Be energetic, forward-looking, influential with strong curiosity on diverse topics
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Working experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in pharmaceutical industries
- Intermediate skills of business intelligence tool such as Power BI
- Project management skill
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday; All National Holidays; New Years Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.