※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Associate Director Business Development／50代前半までの方におススメ！
[Salary] 10〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
To lead to manage the partner business, which compose 40% of sales and 60% of profit in company based upon the budget in 2021 (if adding co-promotion products, partner products represent 80% of sales in company), to maximize the value of our collaboration and deliver committed business objective.
- Act as the key focal point in front of partner companies to manage communications internally and externally for overall business including commercial, supply, medical, regulatory, and legal arrangements for all of partner products.
- Issues identifications and issues solution via win-win approach for maintaining the business and for achieving budgets.
- Manage the "Life" of the collaboration via face-to-face meetings, calls, KPI processes, and proposed corrective actions by organizing regular interactions with partners to review activities, performances and related KPIs.
- Information collections from partners for internal business planning.
- Bridge partner companies and our affiliates for knowledge exchanges to contribute to the business of our affiliates.
- On a regular defined period, revisit the key terms of the contracts and correctly reengage into a re-negotiation to further improve the terms of the collaboration.
- Experience of alliance management at least for 5 years in pharmaceutical industry
- Financial and legal acumen
- Experience of marketing activities in pharmaceutical industry (even through alliance management experience)
- Business analysis and planning experience
- R&D experience is preferable.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skill
- Project management skill
- Solid decision-making skill
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment with collaborative attitude
- Logical thinking
- Positive thinking with can-do attitude
- Self-directed, and driven to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Director
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing, Project Management