Global Pharmaceutical Company
By assuring timely case receipt, processing and reporting, updated contracts and agreements and inspection readiness, this function will ensure compliance with PV Regulatory requirements and thereby contribute to the overall the company business goals.
- Manage the end-to-end processing of adverse event reporting, including initial triage, data entry and e-transmission to regulatory authorities for all company medicinal products
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements for all company medicinal products
- Support monthly reconciliation of submitted safety information with company M&S, Competent Authorities and partners
- Maintain and develop SOPs and training within the area of responsibility
- Ensure administration, maintenance and upgrading of PV database
- Ensure coordination of development and maintenance activities internally between IT, QA and PV and externally with database software vendor½
- Ensure that the company's safety database is continuously kept in a validated state
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports
- Participate in the Global PV management team
- Support PV database training of GPV and M&S personnel (data entry + administration)
- Life Science degree
- 5+ years of experience in PV area
- 2+ years of people management
- Experience with PV databases and systems admin
- PM experience and knowledgeable in GDP/G(IT)P
- Fluency in English and Japanese
11 Million yen ~ 14 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.