Global IT Service Company
- Work with QE&QA Asia Head to define and execute the strategy of Japan testing practice guided by the regional management and in accordance with:
- The corporate, company and practice goals and strategy
- The demand of the different countries in the region.
- Build, grow and manage the team in the region
- Drive alignment with the regional stakeholders and offshore about the strategy to ensure synergies and efficiency during execution.
- Govern the execution process and make suggestions for tuning and adjusting the strategy based on the results and feedback from the market.
- Support and drive operational excellence in the region.
- Build structures and define processes together with the different stakeholders in the region to support the delivery execution and make sure that the company culture is understood and lived throughout the region.
- Support reporting and information flow in the region and with the different parts of the local organization to maintain an open and effective communication.
- 15-20+ years' experience in software testing (or related) domain with at least 5-10 years in testing leadership role
- English and Japanese speaking competency is mandatory.
- Must have had hands-on experience in testing in Japan market and supported Onsite/Offshore delivery models
- Good understanding of the testing market, the competitive landscape and the client demand in the Japan market
- Knowledge of digital transformation and end-to-end automation would be essential.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- IT Consulting experience will be very beneficial.
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strategic thinker, who has a vision for the future of testing and is able to 'think out of the box'
- Meticulous worker who gets things done and has a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
~14 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.