Private Equity Associate/Analyst
Japanese Private Equity firm focusing on long-term equity investment projects in Japan, within the public and private markets.
The firm's philosophy is to build a long-term partnership with the portfolio companies by investing both capital and management expertise in order to support their business growth, negotiate strategic merger and acquisition projects, improve internal operations and implement company wide financial improvements.
- Coordinating the execution of commitments/investments across all deal types.
- Work hand in hand with portfolio company's management team to drive overall business and corporate strategy.
- Design portfolio company's value enhancement plan with management.
- Execute Business development strategies (local and overseas).
- Structure the investment scheme and execute financial strategies.
- Negotiate investment (MBO, Equity allotment etc.)
- Improve managerial, financial and operational management systems.
- Experience of working in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Consulting companies.
- Passionate about creating a new investment company with emphasis on relationships of trust.
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Native Japanese speaker with Business level English to develop overseas opportunities.
Full Time Employee
12 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Employees receive the option to invest in the portfolio.
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.