Private Equity Associate/Analyst
Japanese Private Equity firm focusing on long-term equity investment projects in Japan, within the public and private markets.
The firm's philosophy is to build a long-term partnership with the portfolio companies by investing both capital and management expertise in order to support their business growth, negotiate strategic merger and acquisition projects, improve internal operations and implement company wide financial improvements.
- Coordinating the execution of commitments/investments across all deal types.
- Work hand in hand with portfolio company's management team to drive overall business and corporate strategy.
- Design portfolio company's value enhancement plan with management.
- Execute Business development strategies (local and overseas).
- Structure the investment scheme and execute financial strategies.
- Negotiate investment (MBO, Equity allotment etc.)
- Improve managerial, financial and operational management systems.
- 2-3 years of M&A execution experience within Investment Banking, Private Equity.
- Corporate strategy or business strategy experience within Consulting companies.
- Passionate about creating a new investment company with emphasis on relationships of trust.
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Native Japanese speaker. Business English preferred but not required.
Full Time Employee
10- 12 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Employees receive the option to invest in portfolio