Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Responsible for digital marketing and assisting other marketing activities to drive sales in Japan market in line with global brand concept.
This position covers digital marketing, Media, Influencer support and CRM.
- In line with global and Japan strategy, develop and execute digital marketing strategy and execution plan in order to strengthen brand equity and to contribute to brand' s growth.
- Manage and optimize digital marketing budget in order to make marketing execution effective.
- Support strategic advertising plan on both online / offline in line with marketing strategy.
- Localize, develop marketing campaign assets such as creative, video, website contents, etc.
- Update marketing contents on brand website, app in line with marketing strategy and campaign.
- Manage SNS, web and other digital media activities by partnering with Brand Assistant Manager who manage content development.
- Collaborate closely with E-COM team; retail team, wholesale team, product team, back-office and external agencies; digital agency, Production agency.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience as preferably in outdoor, sporting goods, fashion, FMCG or similar consumer goods company.
- Experience and knowledge in CRM.
- Support, marketing team members, in order to marketing team output performance in both quantitative / qualitative.
- Preferably Business-level communication skills in English,native Japanese
- Microsoft Office word, excel, PowerPoint
- Preferably Google Analitics, Adobe photoshop, illustrator
- Professional attitude
- Passion for branding and marketing
- Strategic and logical thinking
- Problem-solving oriented
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management capabilities
- Excellent project / time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Good communicator, integrative and team player