Global pet food company
- Assists in development of brand strategies.
- Contribute to develop marketing strategies/plans for initiatives such as new product launches, restages, and commercial initiatives.
- Contribute analysis of category dynamics and business drivers such as consumer, shopper, competition and customer to develop actionable marketing plans to drive growth.
- Support brand manager who manages the execution of marketing plans and projects working with global marketing and cross functional team members
- Reporting KPI status.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years marketing experience at Consumer Packaged Goods company, ideally with global multinational
- Bachelor degree
- MBA in Marketing preferred
- Leadership and project management skills which will enable cross-functional collaboration to develop and deliver robust commercial plans on time with excellence.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to reach conclusions and provide recommendations from data and research.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and ambiguity
- Creative problem solver
- Good communicator, enthusiastic and sense of initiative
- Native Japanese, Fluent English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.